For a lot of people, hair straightening or smoothing can seem like a big commitment – but does it have to be? Of course a
Here it is – your 2020 festive season hairstyle bible inspired by all the things we binged across the year. If, like us here at
There’s nothing quite like leaving the salon with an extra bounce in your step and locks. So how do hairdressers achieve this magic? Let’s break
Finally something good to come out of 2020, the newest stone in the GHD crown – the Platinum+. It’s the smartest, sleekest, and smoothest straightener
It’s the product taking over London, New, York, Sydney and well… the globe. But what’s the big fuss about the new Evo Fab Pro line?
Do you ever start off the morning with hair volume for days, only for it to flatten out as the hours pass by? If you have
When clients come into the salon, their hair always looks fantastic when leaving because of the blow-dry and finish they get after a service. So
Blonde Hairdressers Brisbane
Black, Red, Blue, or Blonde, Our Hairdressers in Brisbane Love Colour
Whether you are considering a completely new hairstyle, a small change, maintenance, or treatment, our team of stylists at Savvy Hair Artistry will have you walking out of our salon feeling and looking as stylish as a top fashion model. Any drastic change, such as cutting or colouring, can be a bit daunting. Our team has the experience and natural eye to guide you to the styles that will best suit your face, lifestyle, and personality.
Whether you are in the mood to touch up your roots, revive your existing colour, or make a drastic change from black to blonde, the hairdressers at our Brisbane hair salon will not only provide you with a stunning colour but also give you aftercare advice.
Related Services We Provide as a Blonde Specialist in Brisbane
Our hairstylists will consult with you before applying any colour products or cutting a new style. We share all possible outcomes with you to ensure that you make a decision that you will be happy and comfortable with and leave us with a style that you can manage easily.
Every cut includes a shampoo and condition, a stress-relieving head massage, and a luxe blow dry. If you regularly add highlights or are not a natural blonde, our hair salon in Brisbane offers options for hair rehab treatments that will improve and maintain your hair’s health.
- We can style your hair sleek and smooth or give it bouncy curls or waves for everyday wear or special occasions. We offer formal and up styles and tailor wedding packages.
- We have a variety of hair treatments available, each with ingredients to target a specific need for your hair or scalp, such as aiding growth, repairing, or strengthening. Each hair rehab treatment includes a hot towel treatment and scalp massage.
- We also offer colour correction, hair extensions, chemical straightening, eyebrow sculpting, tinting, waxing, and eyelash tinting.
Benefits of Savvy Hair Artistry
After colouring your hair, your eyebrows can seem to fade on your face, especially if you have chosen a colour that is darker than your natural hair colour. We can tint your eyebrows to not only become more noticeable but also reflect a colour that suits your skin tone and complements your new hair colour.
- If you are considering changing your hair colour to blonde, the specialists at our Brisbane hair salon will leave everyone wondering whether you were always a natural blonde. We will give you advice on how to care for your hair to ensure that it does not dry out or break.
- We sell various products, both in-store and online, that include extra nourishment for colour treated hair, styling agents, GHD hairdryers and straighteners, and multiple GHD hairbrushes.
- Pensioners receive a 10 percent discount within certain restrictions.
We do run promotions, so be sure to regularly check our special offers.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Savvy Hair Artistry
We provide first-class pampering and treatment to all our clients and offer complimentary wine and a cheeseboard for longer sessions. All our stylists attend regular training to continuously improve their skills and ensure that we stay-up-to-date with the latest styles and trends. If you live or work in the area and need a Brisbane blonde hairdresser with experience, our gurus will guide you to the correct shade based on your skin tone, current hair colour, and any products or chemicals that you’ve recently applied to your hair.
If you need a redhead, brunette, or blonde hair specialist, our Brisbane hair salon will provide the perfect hair makeover. Contact us to find out more or book your appointment online.