Let us help you
Where it all began
Savvy Hair Artistry itself emerged 9 years ago, but was bought by Taleah Pickering back in 2013. Since then, the salon has built up its reputation to be one of the best in Brisbane, not only due to their quality of work and very affordable prices – but because of the care and love they show each and every one of their clients.
No small feat
why we're so proud
With a highly experienced and attentive team at your service, Savvy Hair Artistry is renowned for providing first class pampering. Whether it’s the genuine care and compassion of a friendly chat while you get a style cut, or perhaps the complimentary wine and cheeseboard (yes – you read that right!) to get you through those longer visits, you leave not only looking fabulous but feeling amazing too.
– Flawless Customers Service – Every client is treated with the same exceptional service.
– Welcoming and Accessible – Our clients are our extended family that we treat with honest and integrity.
– Professional – We are constantly training to improve our skills and keep up with the latest styles and trends.
Meet the team
Taleah - Owner & Creative director
hair is the perfect outfit
Erin - Creative
Blondes Are Her Go To
Roberto - Creative Stylist
curls are his thing
Madz - Creative
loves a good beach Weave
SHONTEIGH - 2nd year Apprentice
Kertain Is Her Thing
Scott - 1st Year Apprentice
Head Massage is his gift
Hannah - Client Services
Is the Savvy Comedian
Hairdressers North Brisbane
What You Need to Know About Hairdressers in North Brisbane
Keeping your hair looking healthy, soft, and shiny may require regular visits to hairdressers in North Brisbane. Whether you’re looking for a change or just want to feel beautiful, a trip to the hair salon is in order. You can even reinvent yourself by adding extensions, getting a Brazilian blowout, getting some highlights, or changing your colour completely. Whatever your reasons, take a day to enjoy yourself while being pampered at Savvy Hair Artistry. Your hair is your crowning glory, this is because it is the first thing people will notice about you, and as Coco Chanel said, “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life”, no truer words have ever been said.
Prepare for Your Visit to a Hairdresser in Newmarket
Although you may not think it, there are a few things you should do before you arrive for your hair appointment at your hairdresser in Red Hill. Once you arrive at your appointment, you need to remember that communication is incredibly important. You will need to know if your new hairdo requires maintenance, if so, what type, and when do you need to visit your stylist again. There may also be specific products you need to use to maintain your new look.
- Wash your hair first. Many people think that just because the hairstylist washes their hair that they can go to the salon without doing it themselves. When you show up at your appointment with greasy hair, your stylist won’t be able to get a good idea as to what your natural hair looks like now.
- Wear your everyday clothes. Your hair needs to be manageable for you, and dressing in clothes you would wear every day to work or around town will give you an idea of if it will suit your look.
- Bring a picture. If you want a specific hairstyle, you should take a picture with you to your appointment so your stylist can see exactly what you want. This will avoid disappointment, and you ending up with a hairstyle you don’t like.
Benefits of Visiting a Hairdresser at The Gap
When you visit your hairdresser in Paddington, you can expect to gain many benefits. There are obvious advantages such as preventing split ends and keeping your hair healthy, but there are also mental benefits. Hairstylists are great listeners, and once you establish a relationship with yours you can talk to them about your problems. Expressing your feelings is essential to your mental health as it is a stress reliever. Another way your stylist relieves your stress is by giving you a scalp massage, this also assists with tension headaches as it helps relax your neck muscles. Here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of:
- Variety of services. Going to your hairstylist isn’t just about getting a cut and blow wave, you can opt to get your hair coloured, extensions put in, and have your hair straightened.
- Professional products. Many salons use top-quality products that will work great for your new style, and to keep your new look you can purchase these products to use at home.
- Experience. Whether you choose to have your hair cut or coloured, you can rest assured that you are in the hands of someone who has the experience and knowledge to perform the task well.
Why Trust Savvy Hair Artistry Regarding Hairdressers in Northside
Savvy Hair Artistry opened in 2013 as we wanted to help women relax and feel beautiful at the same time. Over the years, our salon has built the reputation of being one that employs professional, well-trained stylists that are constantly learning new techniques in hair care. With our complimentary cheeseboards and wine, you will feel like a queen for a day. We know every woman deserves pampering, and what better way than to sit back, relax and enjoy having her hair done. Using a hairdresser in Bardon will allow you to have a day to yourself without the worries of your day-to-day life. With our hair rehab, we will treat you to a hot towel treatment with a relaxing scalp massage to allow you to unwind.
To book an appointment or for more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.